Create Your Own Classic Macrame Plant Hanger
We can't get enough plants in our lives, so making this macrame plant hanger is the perfect way to fit more in! Macrame is such a fantastic craft, versatile, relatively quick, and so very pretty.
If you've been putting off taking up a new skill because you're busy, this might be the one for you. Plus you'll have the skills you need to make all sorts of plant holders, wall hangings, jewellery and more. Macrame looks good in everything from kitchen string to leather cord, so what are you waiting for? Now's the time to pick up the skill and get creative with it!
We'll be using gorgeous Bobbiny cord in an unbleached natural cotton and teaching you the key knots of macrame. When you've mastered them you'll build up your knots to create this useful plant hanger
- natural cord
- a wooden ring to hang your handiwork on
- a white plastic pot (if you want to size your hanger for a specific pot, you could bring the pot along
- a cotton tote to bring your handiwork home in
- fully illustrated instruction sheet to take away with you
- a hot drink or house wine or beer, depending on the venue :-)
Who's it for: This is perfect for beginners. You must be over 18 to take part