The Big Craft Swish 2020
The Big Craft Swish is back on Sunday 16th February 2020 and it's better than ever this year! What an epic moment to clear out your stash for the start of the new decade.
It's simple. Bring your old craft stash that you don't want and swap it for someone else's treasure. And while you're there, take part in our Craft Quiz, meet others and have a generally awesome time.
The rules are simple. Be nice, no sharp elbows, remember this is about sharing!
1) Everyone must bring at least one item of quality craft material or kit (drop off from 10.00am)
2) You will have half an hour to browse before the swish opens (10.45 – 11.15am)
3) No item may be claimed before the swish opens at 11.15am
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want.
5) Remember we’re here for sharing not sharp elbows!
The Swish finishes at 12.15 when we'll start packing up the materials.Where:
English Folk Dance and Song Society
Cecil Sharp House
2 Regent’s Park Road
*Any piece of crafty materials or kit will count as a crafty contribution, as long as it's not broken or spoiled in any way.